Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fall Semester 2008

Here are a couple of things that happened this past semester. Things are so good. It's amazing what life throws at you and how you can learn and grow from them.

I have been working at the BYU Health Center since August. I am working in the physical therapy clinic and LOVING it. I have really learned how much I love and how important it is for me to have contact with people. I have loved working with the different patients and helping and seeing them get better. It has to be one of the best feelings.


This is what we do at work--play!

Steve (boss), Derek (fellow employee..), me

They like me...really they do... :)

My cousin KC is on the BYU Men's Soccer team, so the cousins who are here at BYU (there are a TON of us) have tried to make it to his games to support him. Here are a couple of shots.


Walking home from the game, there were these large, I want to call them tubes, but I don't know what to call them...anyways. We decided to try to pull a "Brady Bunch picture". What do you think?



This semester, there was a point where I became a vegetarian. I was eating tofu, veggies (all the time) and other non-meat things. It turned out to be pretty easy for me. I didn't feel like I was having any "withdrawls" or even any cravings. I lasted about a month, then I went to Cafe' Rio. I feel like I could have gone longer, but I told my roommates and friends I would only go a month.


This is my friend Andrew and me preparing a vegetarian meal using tofu--it looks SO nasty, but didn't taste terrible. I wouldn't recommend it if you don't have to go without meat...

Before the semester started, there were a couple of us who got together from last year to have lunch. It was really fun to see everyone and hear how everyone's summers were.

No comments:

Post a Comment