Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bryan's Home!

So the plan was for Bryan to get home the beginning of December. However, plans changed and I got the boot. I was then told Bryan was going to be getting home the second day I would be having finals, so there was no way I was going to be able to pick him up from the airport. Needless to say, I was not so happy. I had been counting down my weekly emails till I would see him. So, instead, after I was finished with my finals, I flew home only to be greeted at the airport by my brother Bryan/Elder Perry.


My first time seeing Bryan in over two years.

SO GOOD to have him back!


Over Christmas break, I could hardly get enough of him. I guess you could say we're pretty attached... :)


Bryan and I are now together at BYU. We live less than two minutes away from each other (walking). It is such a treat. This is the first time we have gone to school with each other since my sophomore year in high school and his senior year. It's been a while. It's kind of fun being sophomores together this year. I love being ahead of him in school too (even if it's just a semester). It has been so fun living so close and having a sibling at school with me again. We eat meals with each other Monday-Thursday. I cook Monday and Tuesday and he cooks Wednesday and Thursday. I love having him here with me and having daily contact with him. I am so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment