Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Night at the Oscars

Our ward decided that for our individual FHe activities, we would create a video. The theme was "super heroes". The video we made was a little confusing, but I think overall, turned out well. Kortni was one of the super heroes. I was an indian statue and a bad guy. Type cast? I'll leave that to you. :) Following the completion of our videos, our ward had a "Night at the Oscars" where we all dressed in our best to watch all the films and receive awards. Our video did not win, but we were okay with it. :) It was fun to glam up with my roomies. We need that every now and then, don't we?
Catrina: Karl G. Maeser statue
Kortni: super hero
KaRynn: [naked] indian statue
Just missing one roommate..

Oh Edward. What would we do without you?!

I love having cousins in my ward!
Me, Trevor, Mike

Catrina, Trevor, me
You gotta love John. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment